I go on seeking out more hawker favourites such as chai tow kway, hokkien mee and satay. I finally fly back home all filled up with yummy food, presents for baby and nursing a nice round belly.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Week 18
My bump has finally popped out this week. I also feel a wierd fluttering sensation in my belly when I lie very still. Everyone is excited over my little bump and can't resist touching it. I am tired all the time now and constantly need to pee. I'm loving my new maternity clothes and can't resist a couple pairs of shoes to add to my collection as well. Afterall, my feet will expand soon! (one can never run out of excuses when buying shoes:) Can't get enough of sliced papayas and watermelon juice from the fruit stalls. I wish there are such stalls back home but sadly, none.
My dear cousin, Meliza, visits with a whole dozen of j.co donuts one night and I end the night on a sugar high and a buzzing, bouncing bub in my belly.
I go on seeking out more hawker favourites such as chai tow kway, hokkien mee and satay. I finally fly back home all filled up with yummy food, presents for baby and nursing a nice round belly.
I go on seeking out more hawker favourites such as chai tow kway, hokkien mee and satay. I finally fly back home all filled up with yummy food, presents for baby and nursing a nice round belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment