Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week 24

The weather's been dreadfully cold and rainy and I allow myself to live in my plush, warm bathrobe all week. My braincells are also diminishing as my bump gets bigger. I've been warned by all that this can happen at any point during the pregnancy. I start my slow descend by applying a fifty-cent sized dollop of hair mousse onto my toothbrush one morning. According to my sister-in-law, you don't get those cells back either. I now know why, when my mum is cross with me, screams out three other names before she gets to mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoh!!! babe ah!!! don't poison yourself! :p hehehehe but its really quite funny lah :)
Miss u, Min

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,
Talking about memories, I think mine decreased as my size increased. Tisha is already almost 2 and my brain cells are still as bad as ever...And my size no where near the orginal. But maybe it is just me... :-) Not everyone is the same.
....By the way, what's his name oh yeah Gerard sends his regards. :-)
....Are you having a baby shower or you already had one?

Unknown said...

Hi Janet,
Talking about memories, I think mine decreased as my size increased. Tisha is already almost 2 and my brain cells are still as bad as ever...And my size no where near the orginal. But maybe it is just me... :-) Not everyone is the same.
....By the way, what's his name oh yeah Gerard sends his regards. :-)
....Are you having a baby shower or you already had one?

jan said...

hahaha...ok Lourdes, looks like I'll be joining the club soon!

>>>will let you know about that baby shower too...