Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Week 26 :: We're getting there!
Time really flies when you're having fun. My second trimester has gone by so quickly and now the real panic starts...the husband and I will be busybees over the next three months getting ready, buying stuff (oooh!!!), moving things around the house, and attending birthing and baby classes like wide-eyed four year olds. I am curious to see the husband's expression especially when we have to watch the birthing video. I bet he's going to turn green in the face...so keep a look out for that post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi jan, daph gave me the link to your blog so popping over to say hi :)
i'm in exactly the same state! haven't bought anything of note and am reluctantly moving into the 3rd tri. good luck with the shopping!
i think sean will definitely turn green - wanna take bets :p min
Post a Comment