The husband's pals, we affectionately call 'the boys', decide to buy a pram for the baby. In a bid to find the right one, we're out on Saturday to road test them. Some prams are pretty tricky especially when trying to work out for the first time. They cause a great deal of confusion too as the husband struggles on the folding mechanism of one. I stifle a few giggles as I watch him scratch his head over one such pram...


Then it's a matter of preference for a 3 or 4 wheeler, one that is reversible and the number of seat positions. Will it allow additional attachments like a capsule, a bassinet and a toddler seat? Does it have a removable and washable seat, rain cover, leg rest, shopping basket and wheels? So many options and all I can think about is whether it has a drink holder for me to put a takeaway coffee for when I can finally drink coffee.
1 comment:
i cannot tell the size of ur bump in your week 20, 24, 25 photos! they all look the same size!!!
i want to see baby ree!!!!! exciting!
ok just to tell you that ur dvd will be posted on 23rd July. they will be unmarked - incase the customs checks@ haha..
Post a Comment